Thank you for visiting
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. CONTACT FORMS
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
7. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Types of Personal Data we collect from you
Your Personal Data which will be collected includes the following:
- personal details i.e., name and surname.
- contact details i.e., telephone number, email address and shipping address; and
- user account details such as account ID and password(hashed).
We may request for other information from you, at which point we will submit the request in writing, specifying the information required, the use and the purpose thereof, for your consent.
- Purposes of collecting and processing your Personal Data
Upon your consent, your Personal Data will be collected, processed, and disclosed based on our objectives in order to provide you with a professional service (“Objectives”).
Our Objectives are set out in the table below:
Offering products and related services
To process your purchase or request
To create your personal account and enable your access to the account
To verify and process payment in relation to your purchase
To liaise with third party logistics in connection with the delivery of products
To issue tax invoices and receipts
To process returns, replacements, and refunds
To provide customer support or customer service
To conduct marketing online, such as sending promotions, news, articles, research publications, marketing news, special offers and promotions in relation to our products and/or services to you.
Improving our business operations
To conduct data analytics, including analyzing your preferences and purchasing routine
To conduct market research on customers’ preference for producing or improving our product
To fix daily operational issues
To safeguard the security and effective operation of our services
- Sources of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be directly or indirectly collected from the use and application of the following sources:
- Social media
- Other means of contacting us
Where you have provided Personal Data of another person, please ensure that you are authorized to share such Personal Data with us and that we can collect, process, and disclose such Personal Data.
- To whom do we disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data?
Where necessary your Personal Data may be shared with third parties located in or outside of Thailand for the purposes of processing your orders, or managing internal operations or any related activities, which include the following:
- GROW STUFF SUPPLY AND SERVICE CO., LTD. and its affiliated companies, including our other affiliated companies (“Group Companies”).
- Regulators and related governmental agencies where your Personal Data is legally required to be disclosed to regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts, or other government authorities.
- Service providers which support the operation of our services, including event organizers, logistics providers, payment service providers and IT service providers, regardless of whether the servers are located inside or outside Thailand.
- Financial institutions, financial advisors, legal advisors, insurers, auditors, investors including other advisors which may require access to your Personal Data for the benefits of our Company’s operations.
- Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand, if our Company is listed in the stock exchange market; and
- Proposed buyers, in the event where we sell all or part of our businesses, undergo a merger, enter a partnership, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy.
We ensure that any third parties to whom we disclose your Personal Data will treat your Personal Data based on strict confidentiality and security under applicable laws and regulations. Third parties are required to process your Personal Data by following our sole instructions and will not use such Personal Data for their own purposes.
- Cross-Border Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to our Group Companies and/or third parties i.e. service providers located outside Thailand where the standards of data protection are different from those specified in the PDPA. However, we ensure that we will provide sufficient implementation of protection standards for your Personal Data when transferred outside of Thailand. In this regard, our Group Companies and any related third parties to whom your Personal Data is disclosed will be equipped with adequate standards and mechanism to safeguard your Personal Data.
- Retention period of your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for a period deemed necessary under our Objectives and applicable laws and regulations. We will delete, destroy or anonymize data from our database when the retention of your Personal Data is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
However, we reserve the right to retain and keep your Personal Data while it remains necessary for business, tax, or legal purposes, which is not more than 5 years.
- Rights to protect your Personal Data
You are entitled to the following rights to protect your Personal Data:
- Right to access – you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of your Personal Data or request the disclosure of the acquisition of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a structured electronic format which is readable and commonly used by means of automatic tools. You can also request us to transfer your Personal Data in such electronic formats to others.
iii. Right to object – you have the right to object to any of your Personal Data being processed by us. Upon your objection, we will no longer collect, use, disclose your Personal Data and treat such Personal Data separately from other data immediately.
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to request us to delete or anonymize your Personal Data where: (i) we no longer need to collect your Personal Data; (ii) you withdraw your consent given for us to collect, use or disclose it and we are no longer authorized to collect, use, or disclose such Personal Data; and (iii) your Personal Data is unlawfully processed.
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict us processing your Personal Data where: (i) you believe such data to be inaccurate; (ii) our processing is unlawful, but you want us to retain such data; (iii) we no longer need to process your Personal Data, but you want us to retain such Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct or update any inaccuracy in your Personal Data. In case we are not able to proceed as per your request, we will record your request and provide our reasons to you.
vii. Right to withdraw consent – where you have provided us with your consent to process your Personal Data for specified purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details below. If you choose to withdraw your consent, you will be unable to proceed further with our service; and
viii. Right to lodge a complaint – you have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant authorities if we process your Personal Data unlawfully or in breach of applicable laws.
- Change to Privacy Notice
- Our contact details
GROW STUFF SUPPLY AND SERVICE CO., LTD. (Head office)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 02 227 0053